This poor performance is unacceptable which in the long run affects National productivity. The current education system approach has proven faulty in resolving this issue over the years.
The traditional means of learning in a rigid classroom is now boring and no longer effective to student that has already been over-exposed to fun and entertainment. This is a new challenge definitely needs a new approach to make learning more effective.
- Improve cognitive and retentive abilities of student as they actively engaged in academic competitions on our platform.
- We refine traditional classroom experience tailoring with ICT to get student interested and participating in the learning process in an environment that foster collaboration, competition, creativity and fun .
- To promote and reward academic diligence among Nigeria students in a pure gaming into learning.
- Aggregate 70% of young Nigerians between ages 13 to 24 years on our platform which can be reached for youth empowerment by Cooperate bodies and Marketers.
- Create a social-academic ecosystem of about 10,000,000 (10 million) student by 2020 where student can learn, share, compete, collaborate and communicate to provide creative solution to academic and social challenges.
- Stage continental social-academic games involving nations in Africa by year 2016, the following year 2017 will involve all the continents of the world.
- We establish a Public Private Partnership that is youth-driven across the continent in order to harness the natural resources; discover and nurture best brain to create indigenous solution for Africa developmental challenges under Magbodo Academy institute.
- Create free opportunities for young leaners in an intellectually stimulating gaming environment where learners test and prepare for various social-academic challenges or exams.
- Bring the basic attributes of traditional classroom in to e-learning which are competition, collaboration, communication in a fun filled environment that stimulates creativity, where student participate in the process of learning.
- Inspire young people to be knowledge hunters for the purpose of manipulating facts, making deductions and creative inferences that can give birth to market-driven innovations to solve the global challenges.
- Solicit and secure public and private organizations commitment to provide sponsorships and “grants” to support the Magbodo Institute programs.
- Monitor-evaluate the student effectiveness through Business Intelligent and analytic and provide such data to educators and governments to enhance better planning for the populace education needs.